Aircraft management also saves you money. You have the option of having Cutter Aviation/Cutter Flight Management charter your aircraft. Instead of having your aviation asset sit on the ground when you are not using it, your aircraft can be flying a charter flight for one of our many clients. The ability to earn charter revenue can significantly offset the costs of aircraft ownership. We handle the billing and guarantee payment in addition to collecting and paying applicable sales, use, & excise taxes.
In addition, you will share in the buying power of our entire organization. Since Cutter Aviation operates a fleet of aircraft, we qualify for discounts that are not available to single aircraft operators.
Significant cost savings opportunities for Cutter Aviation clients include:
- Preferred fuel pricing at all six company FBO locations
- Negotiated pricing for on-the-road fuel, crew hotels and rental vehicles
- Fleet-rate pricing on hull and liability insurance
- Discounts on flight and maintenance crew training at FlightSafety International
- Discounts for aircraft maintenance at company facilities
- Negotiated pricing on avionic upgrades, paint and interior refurbishing
- Negotiated pricing on parts for your aircraft
- Earn revenue through our charter program (Cutter Flight Management) when not using your aircraft should you choose this option
Cutter Aviation monthly aircraft management financial statements are prepared by our experienced accounting department. All reports are timely and easy to read and understand. They are detailed and cover all aspects of aircraft operation.
Safety & Security
Safety is Cutter Aviation’s highest priority, maintain the strictest safety standards, & have a stellar safety record.
- We are Wyvern Pass Ready Operator for safety, as well as audited regularly by FAA inspectors to ensure we meet and exceed all requirements for Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) Part 135 and Part 91 operations.
- All employees are subject to background checks prior to hiring and undergo regular recurrent training and certification. Ongoing drug and alcohol testing is also conducted throughout their employment.
- Our pilots train every six months on state-of-the-art, full-motion simulators at the world-renowned Flight Safety International
- Cutter Aviation’s highly experienced maintenance technicians are factory trained.
- Our maintenance facility is certified as an FAA Part 145 repair station and is monitored by a FAA Flight Standards District Office .We undergo random site audits to both Part 145 and Part 135 standards. In addition, Cutter Aviation conducts annual audits of all maintenance vendors.
Travel on Your Schedule, with Your Aircraft, Without the Complexity of managing your own Flight Department
Because Cutter Aviation has a complete professionally staffed flight operations and travel department, we are prepared to arrange every aspect of your travel including: catering, limousine or car rental, hotel accommodations and customs arrangement as needed. And when you’re ready to travel; you’ll be greeted by a highly qualified, competent and accommodating crew. Flight scheduling is available 24 hours a day & 7 days a week to fulfill all your travel requests.
A World of Service
Cutter Aviation is one of the few aviation service companies that goes above and beyond the level of service traditionally found within the industry and proudly offer our own full-service travel agency as part of our full-service commitment to our aircraft management clients. The Cutter Aviation Travel Agency is a resource for our clients who require travel assistance at a higher level of customer service and at a better value.
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Cutter Aviation Travel Agency works seamlessly works with Cutter Flight Management to make the entire aircraft managed travel experience pleasurable and hassle-free. Cutter Aviation Travel can arrange an entire package or parts of your travel requirements including, but not limited to:
- Domestic and International Airline Fare Research and Booking to Supplement Your Managed Aircraft
- Arrangements for all types of Ground Transportation at your Destination
- Hotel and Resort Accommodations – Business and Pleasure
- Domestic and International Rail Travel Research and Booking
- Cruise and Ocean Travel Research and Booking
- Tour Package Options for both Escorted and Personalized Tours
- Convention and Meeting Planning for Individuals up to Large Groups
- Recommendations and Booking of Destination Activities, Events, and Dining
Our full-service, customer-focused and friendly approach is designed specifically to act as your personal corporate travel department. Just because you don’t have a dedicated staff member in your company for travel doesn’t mean you have to make the arrangements yourself. Take the hassle out of researching airline fares, connection times, hotel reservations and ground transportation — let Cutter Aviation Travel do the work for you. Your time is better spent preparing for your reason for traveling and growing your business! Give us your requirements and let us do the rest. Group business travel is a breeze with Cutter Aviation Travel as well — we can handle individual or group bookings of all types. Cutter Aviation Travel can also compare group air travel via commercial airlines versus or in addition to using your managed aircraft or utilizing chartered business jet or turboprop aircraft service through Cutter Flight Management when your own managed aircraft may not be the best fit.
Cutter Aviation Travel is your business partner in travel and an added benefit of Cutter Aircraft Management.